Every woman has a period when she begins to notice the first wrinkles, dryness, general deterioration of the skin condition. This can happen at the age of 25, not necessarily skin aging is associated with extreme old age.
How can you slow down this process and affect your body?
Causes of skin aging
- First of all, I must say that premature skin aging is associated with a lot of stress and to stop this process you will have to change something in your life.
- Your skin can also be affected by a genetic predisposition, on which a lot depends. For example, among Koreans, the skin of the face retains its elasticity until old age, but after that it ages rather quickly. In our case, severe skin aging does not occur, it is a gradual process, but it begins much earlier.
- Hormonal failure. For some other reason, there has been a breakdown in the body and it has stopped functioning properly and your skin suffers from it too. Therefore, do not forget to visit the doctor regularly and monitor your body.
- Bad habits. We all know the dangers of alcohol and smoking, but not everyone can quit drinking and smoking. But the time comes to answer for the damage to your body. As a rule, in smokers, the skin turns gray and begins to lose its tone faster than it should be. In addition, smokers are characterized by the formation of fine and frequent wrinkles. For those who love to drink, excessive swelling of the skin is possible, which also has a negative effect on its proper functioning and subsequently begins to sag.
- Frequent sun exposure Tanning is undoubtedly beautiful, but the skin on the face is much softer than the skin on the body. Subsequently, the excessive passion for tanning leads to premature aging.
- Wrong food. We are what we eat. Of course, with regular use of foods that are not beneficial, but only taste, a general deterioration in the work of the body occurs. This primarily affects the face. Useful substances are not delivered to the cells, which again leads to their aging.
How to prevent premature aging?
- Scrubs are good, but in moderation. If your skin is sensitive, you shouldn't use peels and scrubs more than once every two weeks. For normal skin, use once a week is acceptable. Frequent washing of the skin damages the skin cells that do not need to be removed and consequently make their work worse.
- Protect your skin. In summer, use creams and cosmetics with SPF protection, it will protect you from sun damage. Use a moisturizer in the winter to avoid cracking your skin.
- Avoid cleaning products that contain alcohol. They will dry out the skin unnecessarily.
- Give your skin the rest it deserves at night. All day she has protected us from the sun's rays, from the dust and dirt of the city, at night she needs rest.
- Thoroughly cleanse your face so that dirt does not accumulate in the pores.
- Choose a night cream with a light consistency. It shouldn't cover your face with a mask and close your pores.
- Apply a thin layer of night cream.
What to do to help our skin?
- Walk more.Fresh air helps blood vessels to function, improving the condition of the skin. In addition, a dose of oxygen calms the nerves, normalizes sleep and improves the functioning of the heart and respiratory system.
- Facial gymnastics.Actually a rather effective way to firm the skin. If your muscles are in good shape, not all types of bags will appear. And the result will be equivalent to the work of a surgeon. The main thing is regularity. The exercises themselves are simple and will take you 5 minutes a day, but what a result.
- Leaving.There is an oriental wisdom: treat your skin like the petals of a flower, then it will look the same. That's right, girls must be taught to take care of their skin from adolescence, then it will become a habit and will remain for life.
- Cosmetics.If you prefer a cheap mass market, don't be surprised by the appearance of problems. The skin on the face is too thin and delicate for such experiments. Obviously it is difficult to buy only luxury cosmetics. But try to choose a high quality cream and foundation for yourself, this is the most important thing.
- Massage.In addition to gymnastics, facial massage will also help rejuvenate, blood vessels will start to work better. Metabolic processes will speed up their work, and collagen, responsible for skin elasticity, will be produced twice as fast. The nerve endings wake up and you will look fresh and rested. Also, all types of acne and other blemishes will disappear faster.
- Cosmetologist.However, for a better understanding of the reasons and further actions, it is necessary to visit it. The reason may not be because of what you are sinning at all. The beautician will help you understand it and suggest suitable ways to deal with it.
Masks to combat the signs of aging
In addition to internal influence, it is necessary to fight externally. An integrated approach will help you get the best result.
- Just a sandwich!Mix the milk with a couple of tablespoons of flour, the consistency should remind you of sour cream, add a yolk to this mixture. We mix all the ingredients and apply for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water, after squeezing a little lemon juice, this will consolidate the result.
- Mashed potatoes.Mashed potatoes will help you get rid of small wrinkles! Boil the potatoes and mash them until they are crushed. Apply on the face for 20 minutes. Rinse with plain water.
- Honey masks.Maybe using honey will help you get the perfect result. You can add cinnamon to honey by taking a tablespoon of honey and mixing the same amount of cinnamon together. Apply to the face, even for 20 minutes, and rinse with water.
Also remember, in addition to using masks, you need to drink enough water, about 1. 5-2 liters per day. Water nourishes the skin cells and protects them from aging.
If there is not enough water in the body, almost all procedures will be useless. Even a cream designed to moisturize the skin cannot do this if your body is dehydrated.