Emotions are one of the components of our life. We are happy and sad, surprised and sometimes frown in discontent. Feeling that women do it more often than men. The first mimic wrinkles appear, as a rule, due to the active work of the facial muscles. To keep yourself in good shape, you need to take care of your skin. Do not stifle emotions, keep smiling broadly, but do not forget about beauty recipes, which are not at all difficult to prepare at home. Let's consider the reasons for the appearance of wrinkles and how to get rid of them. Home rejuvenation masks, lotions, massage techniques, the right products - all in order.
Because skin ages
Stress, bad ecology, improper skin care - all this affects our appearance. If you want to reset the age counter, first of all, pay attention to your lifestyle, nutrition, psycho-emotional state. Unfortunately aging is inevitable: this is how a person is made.
Collagenis a substance responsible for the firmness and elasticity of the skin. At an early age, collagen fibers have a high density and absorption, like a sponge they absorb moisture and do not release it back. Over the years these fibers, responsible for our beauty, become thinner, the skin's water balance is disturbed, flaccidity and wrinkles appear.
But despite this, you can fool nature a little, slow down the aging process and sometimes go back in time. Cardinal changes in appearance are only possible with medical methods, plastic surgery, hardware, and injection techniques. It is expensive and not always good for your health. One of the professional tips of cosmetologists is timely skin care and a proper lifestyle.
What leads to skin aging:
- The enemy of your beauty and your youth is smoking. Some of the signs are an earthy color, wrinkles around the eyes and in the nasolabial area.
- Next on the list is alcohol in high doses. The exchange of water is disturbed in the skin, red streaks and spots appear. It destroys the liver, causes pathologies that not only cause aging, but also endanger life.
- Stress, overwork, increased mental excitability lead to the appearance of swelling, circles and bruises under the eyes, loss of turgor.
- Prolonged exposure to the sun. Sunburn ages. Choose: a bronze shade or a firm and supple skin. UV rays absorb moisture, dry and dilute the top layer.
- Wrong food. Carbonated soft water, fatty fried foods, foods with dyes, preservatives, GMOs, chemical additives - all these cause peeling, acne, skin rashes, pigmentation.
We are what we eat. This phrase has already spread around the world, increasing the number of adherents to healthy eating. The topic of proper nutrition can be discussed endlessly. But the fact remains that the foods we eat affect our health and appearance. If you want to look beautiful and young, follow our tips:
- Beef, veal and red fish.These products contain a balanced protein that supports collagen fibers and normalizes water balance. Goldfish and veal contain zinc, which is useful for the skin, which prevents peeling, soothes and stops inflammation.
- Avocado, hazelnuts, canola oil.Unsaturated fatty acids are essential for the production of collagen. By including these healthy foods in your daily diet, the effect won't keep you waiting long. The skin will receive the moisture and nourishment it needs for firmness and elasticity. The epidermis will become less susceptible to the effects of the external environment, the water balance will be restored.
Avocados and nuts contain vitamins A and E, which fight aging and give the skin a healthy color. Nuts and avocados can be added to salads, side dishes. Season the vegetables with canola oil or take a teaspoon half an hour before meals.
- Currants, oranges, sauerkraut, peppers. These products contain a record amount of vitamin C, one of the beneficial beauty functions of which is to aid in the production of collagen and firm the structure of blood vessels. Complete your diet with fruits and vegetables. So cabbage, combined with beef, improves the absorption of proteins by the body, thus intensively nourishing the collagen fibers. The skin regains its former shine and elasticity. Add berries and fruit to desserts. A handful of black currants and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice are enough for a daily dose.
- Spinach, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, lettuce.Dark green vegetables contain beta-carotene, which, when ingested, is converted into vitamin A, which is responsible for the regeneration of skin cells. The skin receives nourishment, peeling, allergic rashes disappear. These products can be consumed together or separately, added to salads and in addition to lunch or dinner.
- Sunflower, linseed, grapes, olive oil.These vegetable oils contain large amounts of vitamins E and A, the benefits of which we have discussed above. Unique rejuvenating effect: maintains turgor, restores water balance, relieves inflammation, peeling. Season salads with a few drops of lemon juice, use in meat and fish marinades. Tasty, simple and healthy.
Ways to rejuvenate facial skin at home
You can look beautiful and young without expensive procedures, weekly visits to beauty salons. You can also keep your skin toned by yourself. The main thing is to love yourself and not waste time on beauty sessions at home. We present you 4 effective ways:
- Peels, masks, scrubs.Peels and scrubs cleanse the skin, remove excess sebum, blackheads, dead skin particles and prepare the surface for subsequent procedures. The masks nourish and moisturize well and are applied to prepared and clean skin. All compositions can be prepared with your own hands from ordinary products. For peels and scrubs: coffee grounds, sugar, chopped fruit stones. The ideal ingredients for masks are sour cream, strawberry, cucumber, honey.
- Ice cubes.Tightens pores, stimulates blood circulation, relieves swelling, removes morning bruises under the eyes. Cosmetologists recommend carrying out the procedure immediately after sleep. Prepare your skin well for applying makeup.
- Refreshing herbal packs.They make the skin fresh, radiant, moisturize, relieve swelling. Apply to a face rubbed with lotion or tonic. The broth should cool, ideally from the refrigerator.
- Facial massage.A special technique normalizes blood circulation, firms the contours on the principle of lifting, restores turgor. It allows you to remove age-related birds, smooth wrinkles in the nasolabial area.
Facial massage to rejuvenate at home
We will explain step by step how to do a regenerating massage without the help of a beautician.
Step 1.Let's start with the eyebrows. With two fingers - thumb and index finger - in small amplitude circular movements, massage the forehead line towards the temples. 10 times will be enough. Important: To relax the muscles, it is best to close your eyes.
Step 2.To smooth out fine lines with your index finger, draw along the upper lid - from the inner corner out and along the bottom - up to the nose. So 8-10 times.
Step 3.We work with the nasolabial area: with support movements we draw lines from the tip of the nose to the lips and sides, towards the earlobe. Two to three minutes.
Step 4.Use your fingertips to touch the code, starting from the front area and ending with the chin. This technique restores blood circulation.
Step 5.The last step is to stroke the chin and cheeks. Movements should be slow and smooth, direction - from the nose to the edges.
Before starting a massage, ventilate the area well. An important component is a calm and relaxing environment. The procedure is best done before bedtime.
Popular beauty recipes
You can find a complete set of ingredients to make a face rejuvenating mask at home in your refrigerator. In order not to lose the proportions and to know exactly which component is responsible for what, we present you detailed recipes:
- Mask with cucumber and almond milk.We make a mix of one tablespoon of concentrated almond milk, one fresh cucumber grated on a fine grater, three tablespoons of oatmeal, ground to the state of flour in a blender. Mix everything thoroughly, let it brew for 10 minutes. Apply to clean skin for 15 minutes. We wash with water.
- Herbal bath.For the broth you need a mixture of herbs: linden, coltsfoot, chamomile, birch leaves. Fill the herbs with boiling water, leave for 20-25 minutes, then let them cool. Mix with herbal infusion, half a glass of almond milk and half a teaspoon of tea tree oil. We cleanse the face with a cotton swab twice a day, in the morning and before going to sleep.
- A bath of bran decoction.Grind the bran in a blender, fill it with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and let it brew for 5-7 minutes. Then we throw the bran on a sieve, pour the liquid into a separate container and let it cool. Cleanse your skin before going to bed.
- Almond oil mask.The oil does not need to be mixed with anything. The secret of the mask is to whip the oils with a whisk (for oxygenation). Apply the oil in a thin layer, do not rinse. Keep until completely absorbed.
- Sage and lavender balm.Take 50 grams of lavender and the same amount of sage, pour some dry wine and leave to infuse for two weeks. Then we use the liquid as a face toner - after washing, before applying the cream.